What does it mean?
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of our customers, and at Youin we have taken every step possible to ensure your safety during your trip.
All of our staff are fully insured and everything from food hygiene to altitude sickness is taken with the highest priority.
Our Nepali team are fully trained and experienced in the following;
- – First Aid.
- – Mountain safety procedures.
- – Acute Mountain sickness – precautions and cure.
- – The use of PAC – Portable Altitude Chamber and Gamow bags to reduce the effects of altitude sickness.
- – Arranging helicopter evacuation when critically required to do so.
- – Ensuring customer dietary requirements and / or food allergies are catered for.
Please view our Essential Nepal Information / FAQs for more detailed information (Click Here)
Photo by Kilian Karger (View Here)